I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed for Clothes Making Mavens Podcast. It was so much fun! As both Lori and I live in Toronto, she dropped by to check out my sewing space, peek through my DIY wardrobe and chat about the awesomeness of making your own wardrobe. You can take a listen below!
I have to admit, I didn’t realize how many pieces I had until I pulled them all out for Lori to look at! Scroll down to see all the items we talked about. Thank you Lori and Helena for featuring me!
- Coral Fit-and-Flare Dress
- Cream Jacquard Overcoat
- Purple Boucle Coat
- 90’s Floral Blazer
- Blue Drop Shoulder Bomber Jacket
- Sweat Suit – Joggers & Sweatshirt
- The Sarah Shirt – By Hand London
- Blue Tropical Mini-Dress
- Tulle Skirt / Petticoat
- Black Holiday A-line Skirt with Mesh-Floral Overlay
- Red Velvet Fitted Dress with Square Neckline
- White Fitted Dress with Belt
- Shuka Scarf Turned Dress
- Crop Top
- The Poppy Dress – By Hand London
- Mimi G Jumpsuit
I really enjoyed this interview!😊😍 To hear of your journey was inspiring.😊 wishing you all the best! Your work is amazing!
Thank you so much Uta! Your support means a lot! <3